Choose the service
We offer a range of Payroll services to our clients, allowing us to to look after your specific requirements, or are you just looking for some friendly advice?
Many of our larger clients (and some small) prefer to do their own payroll and use us for advice on trickier PAYE/NI issues. Although, the Inland Revenue are making big efforts to improve their level of service, our clients prefer the immediate and personalised responses they receive from us.
Our Advisory Services
- Liaising with HMRC regarding queries arising
- Advice on Income Tax and National Insurance matters
- Advice on redundancy procedures
- Advice on Statutory payments i.e SMP
Or would you prefer us to handle all your payroll requirements?
Running a business is hard enough without having to worry about meeting Inland Revenue deadlines and the responsibility that comes with being PAYE registered. If you would like to remove the stress of this part of your business, then we are ready to help.
Our weekly/monthly Payroll Service comprises the following steps:
- Receiving payroll data from you
- Loading that data into our systems
- Uploading tax code changes from HMRC
- Processing the payroll data including All statutory requirements including PAYE, NICs, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP & Student loans
- Checking the payroll processing output for accuracy
- Production of payslips and distribution according to agreed instructions
- Preparing P45’s for leavers and setting up starter information
End of year
- Dealing with the year-end routine
- Producing P60’s and distributing
- Reviewing final payments with HMRC
- Advising & completing where necessary P11D return of benefits
- Claiming Employment allowance
Automatic Enrolment, (Workplace Pensions)
All employers are now required to provide workplace pensions for their employees. If you need assistance with these responsibilities, we can:
- Assess your workforce
- Assist with setting up your pensions scheme
- Help with the communication with your employees
- Help with registering with The Pensions Regulator TPR
- Carry out on-going assessment
- Keep your records
- Upload Information direct to the Pensions company
We have experience with a range of payroll programs, if you want to operate your own payroll we can provide advice on which package to use and help you set it up.
Keep in touchFor more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 0121 384 4222 and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Even better, why not book your FREE consultation today, it only takes a minute. At this stage, if you are just looking for an idea of how much our services cost, then please feel free to complete our Request a Quote Form and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
In the meantime, why not follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest news that may affect your business or subscribe to our Newsletter for automatic email updates. If you are out and about in the Sutton Coldfield, Kingstanding, Great Barr, Minworth, Erdington, Birmingham or West Midlands area, why not give us a quick call to confirm if we can arrange an immediate, free consultation.